SDA Self Drilling Anchors
Self drilling anchor system is an advanced system which can ensure the anchoring effect for complex ground conditions. It can be integrated with the functions of drilling, grouting and anchoring.
• Slope Stabilization
• Foundation Support
Features and advantages:
1. Safe, reliable, and time-saving.
2. Simple installation & operation.
3. Choice of drill bits for different ground conditions.
4. Grouting works synchronize with drilling or after drilling. Grout can fill fractures effectively.
5. Anchor bars can be cut and lengthened on request, applying to narrow spaces.
6. It provides higher bonding stress than smooth steel pipe depending on continuous wave thread.